OCP is excited to announce their next virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK, planned for the week of November 9.
Join them for four days packed with Engineering Workshops held during various time zones to allow for global participation. These will not be your typical lecture presentations, but live sessions – allowing plenty of time for interactive collaboration! Given the great momentum and response from the Virtual Summit in May, OCP is providing this virtual forum to share the following with you:
- A look back at our 2019/2020 Key Accomplishments and Strategic Actions
- A sneak peak at our 2021 Technology Initiatives (from our Community’s perspective) and how OCP will address
these future trends
- Announcements on new Contributions Requirements and changes to Recognition Programs for Facilities/Products
- High level snapshot of all the current active OCP Projects
- Technical deep dives and plenty of time for interactive discussions on current Project activity
- These sessions are not meant to be introductory in nature but progressive
- Our volunteer leaders and key contributors are looking for feedback and will be facilitating real-time decisions
during the sessions
- Emphasis is on cross collaboration across projects and other industry organizations.
Click to register and learn more: https://2020ocptechweek.fnvirtual.app/